Over a century of experience as a leader in providing programs and services to youth and their families has allowed Camp Fire to carve out a unique niche in the youth development movement in America. Camp Fire has adopted a promise statement and set of core values that firmly embrace our unique mission and assure that we continue to meet the needs of young people and families into the 21st century.
What makes Camp Fire different?
Did you know?
- Summer day camps and school day off activities for school aged youth.
- Summer and winter resident camp.
- Before and after school care and programming.
- Environmental and experiential education for schools and other groups.
- Community club programs and leadership.